[ZendTo] Calling all translators !

Kandalaft George gkandalaft at sdis91.fr
Fri May 22 13:46:26 BST 2020

Hello

Here is the French translation.

George

________________________________
From: ZendTo <zendto-bounces at zend.to> on behalf of Jules via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to>
Sent: 22 May 2020 11:37
To: zendto at zend.to
Cc: Jules
Subject: [ZendTo] Calling all translators !

Hi folks!

I am getting close to a production release of what will be ZendTo version 6.

However, there are 7 new phrases that need translating before I can release anything.

These are the 7 specific new ones that no one has translated yet:

"This number can include a decimal point, it does not have to be a whole number."
"Ce nombre peut comporter une virgule décimale, il peut ne pas être un nombre entier."
This is used in a tooltip when the user is about to enter the lifetime of a new drop-off.

"Drop-off expiry time must be a number of days, at most %1."
"La durée avant expiration du dépôt doit être un nombre de jours inférieur ou égale à %1."
This is used in an alert box when they have entered a number of days lifetime that exceeds the configured maximum. "%1" is the configured number of days.

"Sorry, I tried %d times to send a section of one of your files, but the transfer never succeeded."
"Désolé, après %d tentatives d'envoi d'une portion de vos fichiers, le transfert a échoué."
This is used as the error message when ZendTo has given up trying to upload the user's files to a new drop-off, even after retrying %d attempts.

"Sorry, I could not send your files. The server said %s."
"Désolé, les fichiers n'ont pas pu être envoyés. La reponse du serveur est %s."
This is used when ZendTo has given up trying too upload the user's files to a new drop-off. The %s will be the response from the server code.

"Recipients must agree to terms and conditions"
"Les destinataires doivent accepter les termes et conditions"
This is the text by the checkbox used by the recipient to agree to the terms with the "waiver" feature.

"days until drop-off expires"
"jours avant l'expiration du dépôt"
This is the text next to the input box on the new drop-off form, where the user can enter the number of days they want the drop-off to last.

"They will expire in %1."
"Ils expireront dans %1."
This is displayed after a new drop-off has successfully been created. It is just after the text saying that their files have been successfully uploaded.

Many thanks!

How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.
How to escape time: music.