[ZendTo] Database failure writing authentication key

Michael Imlay it at dellconsultingllc.com
Fri May 22 18:39:35 BST 2020

Good Afternoon,

I must have made a mistake when editing my preferences file because I am getting the following error when trying to drop off or pick up files. This is a new installation and I didn't test before editing the preferences file (although I should have). Any suggestions as to what could be happening or where I can look for additional details? Thanks in advance.

Database Error
Database failure writing authentication key. Please notify the system administrator.
Database Error
Database failure writing authentication key. Please notify the system administrator.
Email Error
Sending the verification email failed.

Michael Imlay

[DELL LOGO]

Michael Imlay
IT & Telecommunications Designer
129 East Government Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

Direct:  850-332-2084
Office:  850-332-5687 x117
Cell:       850-737-9219

IT at DellConsultingLLC.com<mailto:IT at DellConsultingLLC.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.