[ZendTo] Database failure writing authentication key

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 22 18:47:34 BST 2020

Michael,

You probably didn't reboot and browse to your ZendTo site's home page
before you started.
(It's in the instructions at the end of the Installer).
Look in /var/zendto and do an "ls -al"
The web server user and group need to be able to write to /var/zendto
and /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite.

If you run /opt/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php then it may fix the permissions
for you.
If it doesn't, you'll either have to do them manually, or else delete
/var/zendto/zendto.sqlite, then browse to the site's home page, and it
should automatically re-create it for you with the right permissions.

Get the Database errors sorted before you start worrying about the Email
one.

If the Email error proves troublesome, let me know and I'll walk you
through troubleshooting that. Do *not* set "SMTPDebug = TRUE," in
preferences.php, that will break more than it will fix if you don't know
what to do.