[ZendTo] New ZendTo Site Not loading

Marlon Deerr MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
Tue Jul 14 23:15:53 BST 2020

Hey Jules,

I think the issue was that had commented out certain entries using #, but forgot to ensure that I ended any new entries with a comma. I had to go through each change one-by-one before I realized that but it's nice to know that I could use your suggestion below for any (possible) future syntax errors.