[ZendTo] Expire Time Incorrect

Tue Jul 14 10:02:33 BST 2020

Hi Jules,

I am currently facing the same problem with a Dropoff made from an
external user via the public site.

It shows exactly the same days as Michael Imlay wrote (10919 days + some
hours).

I am running

```
Installed Packages
Name        : zendto
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 6.01
Release     : 2
Size        : 9.5 M
Repo        : installed
 From repo   : ZendTo
Summary     : Web-based File Transfer and Storage System
```

on `CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)`.

In the admin interface (Global Drop-off List) the `Created` date is
`2020-07-08 10:31:19`. This is also stated in the corresponding emails.

We have a retention time of 7 days. The DropOff was sent to 2 recipients
within our companies (if that matters somehow?).
The size was 3.9 GB and SHa-256 Checksum was `Not calculated`.

Btw. in the `Drop-Off Summary` it correctly shows `This drop-off will
expire in 23 hours and 31 minutes.` which is correct.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Peter