[ZendTo] Outbox - Export as CSV

Glenn Borkenhagen glenn at inlandgps.com
Fri Oct 14 18:38:50 BST 2022

Greetings -

I will be the first to admit that I am a Linux newbie, but so far I
have not figured out how to use the "Export as CSV" button that
appears in Outbox.

My ZendTo is Version 6.11-2 running on Ubuntu Server 20.04.  I have
checked for upgrades and it appears I am up to date.

This is not urgent, I found the information I was seeking in the
zendto.log file.

I see no response when I left-click the "Export as CSV" button.  In
Windows applications this usually brings up a dialog asking where to
store the .CSV file.

Is ZendTo writing out a CSV file someplace?  Where?  I tried using
find to locate it but did not find anything.

Then there is the "Show or hide:" line.  There I do not see any
indication of what is selected or deselected.  If I left-click a word
there is no change.  If I double-left-click a word, such as All, in
that line it becomes highlighted, but this also happens with any word
anyplace on the screen.

I looked through the archives back to October 2019 and did not see
any subject lines mentioning anything to do with this.

TIA

Glenn Borkenhagen
Cody, Wyoming USA