[ZendTo] Issue: Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files!

Brian Smith brian at lifetrends.com
Mon Oct 3 14:53:08 BST 2022

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a particular file not uploading. All other files I've tested work, but a small file being uploaded by a person outside our company receives this error message:

"Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files! Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files."

The file is a single .exe file that is less than 1MB, and it fails during the "Uploading..." stage. My only guess is that it is getting flagged as a virus, but I cannot find any detection logs. Is this the error that will be shown in the event of a detection? If so, is there any way to view that in the logs? Or, barring that, is there anything else that could cause someone to see this error? There doesn't even seem to be a record of the upload attempt in the logs.

Thanks,

-Brian