[ZendTo] SMTP authentication on Exchange Online suddenly not working

arnaud Chevalier arnaud_chevalier at hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 6 17:51:34 BST 2022

I did  a mistake on the issue description: It's the IMAP authentication that not working anymore, you can see my configuration below:

[cid:4046d320-0e6f-4318-be6f-644ff9ba36e9]

On exchange online side, I see SMTP authentication sucessfull from ZendTo, but no log about IMAP authentication  from ZendTo (no sucess nor fail, nothing). It's like ZendTo is not even trying to loggin through IMAP.
On front side (try to log to the dashboard) I see a message telling me that the username or the password is not correct:
[cid:c4deba4b-01ac-41bf-8b30-d263b9b84445]

Thank you very much.

Arnaud