[ZendTo] Get the list of downloaded files in the mail

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon May 24 09:37:02 BST 2021

Matthieu,

The reason I stopped it doing this is that the sender gets an email for
each file that the recipient downloads. Each of the download operations
is separate, there's no simple way of linking them (how long might you
wait after 1 download to see if there is going to be a second one?). So
if the drop-off contains 20 files, the sender will get 20 separate
emails every time someone downloads the drop-off.

There is currently no setting to change this behaviour, as no one wants
to get a "snow drift" of emails from ZendTo.

On 22/05/2021 18:13, Matthieu Froment via ZendTo wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm am looking for information in order to tweak a bit my zendto
> instance.
> My users are mainly creating dropoffs with multiple files (you know,
> it's too long and too complicated to create a single zip file :-/).
>
> When someone has downloaded content the creator receive an email with
> a confirmation that the final user a downloaded something.
> In the mail the first file is written. At the end of the mail there is
> a synthesis listing the downloadable files.
>
> How can configure/modify/improve the email template / preference.php
> file,... in order to get the exact list of downloaded files with the
> dropoff ?
>
> Many thanks for your help.
> Regards,
>
> Matthieu
>
> PS : sorry for my English ;-)

'When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember
  that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.' - Louis Nizer