[ZendTo] Get the list of downloaded files in the mail

Matthieu Froment thieume at mailoo.org
Sat May 22 18:13:31 BST 2021

Hello all,

I'm am looking for information in order to tweak a bit my zendto instance.
My users are mainly creating dropoffs with multiple files (you know,
it's too long and too complicated to create a single zip file :-/).

When someone has downloaded content the creator receive an email with a
confirmation that the final user a downloaded something.
In the mail the first file is written. At the end of the mail there is a
synthesis listing the downloadable files.

How can configure/modify/improve the email template / preference.php
file,... in order to get the exact list of downloaded files with the
dropoff ?

Many thanks for your help.
Regards,

Matthieu