[ZendTo] Issue with virus scanner

Hartshorne, Paul P.Hartshorne at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Tue May 4 10:38:54 BST 2021

Hi all,

Hoping for a bit of guidance, the person in my team who usually looks after our implementation of ZendTo is on paternity leave and I have a user issue.

A user is trying to drop off an .mp4 file, but are getting the error "The attempt to virus-scan your drop-off failed. Please notify the system administrator"

We are running v 6.09-1, where would I be best to start to look at logs to try and work out the issue please?

Thanks in advance

[Leeds Beckett University]<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/>
[Leeds Beckett University]
Paul Hartshorne
Infrastructure Operations Manager
IT Services

The Grange 104, Headingley Campus, LS6 3QX
Tel: 0113 81 25722 Mob: 07825 010 387

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email/