[ZendTo] autorequest API assistance

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 2 10:55:11 GMT 2021

Gregg,

You will probably need to specify the expirydatetime. The docs are a bit
out of date, sorry!
What happens if you provide the string '0' as the parameter for
--expirydatetime?

That error should only happen if PHP's strtotime() function cannot parse
the time and date you entered. Which is puzzling as that format should
be fine, and works for me.

Can you double-check you've got the timezone set in your php.ini file?
(search your php.ini files for "timezone" and you'll find it.

If none of that helps, let me know and I'll go on a deeper hunt for you.

On Tue 02/02/21 10:06, Gregg Douglas via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With external users unable to edit the Subject line when doing a
> Drop-off, I thought of using the "autorequest" script as it has the
> option to add a Subject.
>
> However, I keep on getting an error:
>
>     {"status":"error","error":"request error: The end time you set has
>     already passed. Use the Back button in your browser to go back and
>     fix this error before trying again."}
>

> I get the error even if I exclude the "expirydatetime" as in the
> documentation example.
>
> Here is the command I am running with the "expirydatetime" option:
>
>     ./autorequest --username 'apiuser' --password 'apipsw'
>     --sendername 'test' --senderemail 'xxx' --senderorg 'Test Org'
>     --subject 'Test Subject' --recipientname 'Gregg' --recipientemail
>     'xxxx' --expirydatetime '2021-02-03 00:00:00' --note 'This is a
>     note' https://xxxxxx/ <https://xxxxxx/>
>

>   Here is the command I am running without the "expirydatetime" option:
>
>       ./autorequest --username 'apiuser' --password 'apipsw'
>     --sendername 'test' --senderemail 'xxx' --senderorg 'Test Org'
>     --subject 'Test Subject' --recipientname 'Gregg' --recipientemail
>     'xxxx' --note 'This is a note' https://xxxxxx/ <https://xxxxxx/>
>

> I am note sure what I am doing wrong here?
>
> Regards
> Gregg

'A butterfly that that lives forever, is not really a butterfly at all.'
                      - Starfleet Commander Data