[ZendTo] Single-use download links

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Feb 17 12:27:19 GMT 2021

Folks,

One site has asked me to add functionality to allow them to create
drop-offs in which each file can only be downloaded once.

Effectively "one-shot" download links.
Once used, they would not be able to download the drop-off again.

Unless the sender actively reset the "has it been used" status to give
them another chance without involving lots of IT support people.

Is this likely to be of use to anyone else out there?

If so, what is your use case?

Thanks!

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' - J. Robert Oppenheimer