[ZendTo] Troubleshooting Reverse Proxy uploads (cannot drop-off directories)

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Mon Sep 14 20:56:54 BST 2020

All:

I have Nginx running as a Reverse Proxy (over SSL, but also terminating a
different FQDN SSL) in front of default Apache serving Zendto.  I was
running into "Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files."

I was able to solve this by setting "client_max_body_size 50M;" in my
reverse proxy (to match my uploadChunkSize) configs -- otherwise nginx
defaults to 1M uploads.

Anyways, the issue is "fixed" for 99% of my use case, but when testing
internally - via internal FQDN served directly to Apache/Zendto, I still
run into the same error on all uploads.  Out of curiosity, any ideas why
this might be?

My 'serverRoot' points to the external FQDN on the reverse proxy.

Thanks,
Kris

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net