[ZendTo] Request of Drop-off for Unknown Recipients

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 11 14:01:22 BST 2020

Gregg,

Usually we only open tenders to a specific list of suppliers, so can
send a Request to each one.

Beware that each Request can only be used once. If you specify multiple
"To" addresses on the form (a pop-up tip tells you how) then it will
send a separate unique Request to each recipient.

However, people outside your organisation don't need a Request in order
to send you files (ie their bid). But doing so saves them having to
verify their own email address, and means that your email address and
the Subject line are pre-set for them. So getting a Request make their
lives a bit easier, but they don't *have* to get one.

Hope that helps,
Jules.

On 11/09/2020 13:36, Gregg Douglas via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When you follow the process of "Request a Drop-off" it requires a "To"
> Address. How would one go about if you don't know who is going to use
> the Drop-off
>
> So, in the example of an open Tender, you don't know who will respond
> to the Tender, thus it is not possible to complete the "To" field.
>
> Thanks
> Gregg

'When I read Shakespeare I am struck with wonder
  That such trivial people should muse and thunder
  In such lovely language.' - D.H. Lawrence