[ZendTo] Request of Drop-off for Unknown Recipients

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 11 14:25:26 BST 2020

The design is currently such that each Request (i.e. each Request Code
number) can only be used once.

If you wish to send Requests that appear to come from *other people*
(i.e. not you), you can do that via the automation script "autorequest".

But otherwise anyone could send a Request appearing to come from anyone,
which would be Really Bad. Your CEO could apparently have sent a request
for intimate pictures to someone. I don't think any of us want to allow
people to trivially simply create that sort of fake request.

On 11/09/2020 14:13, Gregg Douglas via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I have tried that, but the "From" Addresses is not a field that can be
> changed and thus the Recipient/Sender is always me.
>
> Thanks
> Gregg
>

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 2:57 PM Sangster, Mark via ZendTo
> <zendto at zend.to <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     You could send the request to yourself, to upload it into ZendTo.
>
>     Then in your Outbox look at the blue box information.
>
>     Sending the claim id/passcode URL to others will grant them access.
>
>     So publicise that URL somewhere for them to collect it.
>
>     Cheers
>
>     Mark

'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,