[ZendTo] Patch for recaptcha and tne new_dropoff.js problem (for the beta)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 11 09:40:53 BST 2020

On 11/09/2020 08:00, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Hi again!
>
>> Try putting it in at the start of line 4 of header.tpl.
>> You need to leave the "<!DOCTYPE....>" tag in lines 1-3 at the very top of the file.
>> But you then want to set it before including the "functions.tpl" file, as that file uses the value.
> Well... it seems to work... wrongly, now the Home button will point me
> to wherever I already went, I mean...
That button just takes you to $zendToURL with nothing appended.
This is set on line 231 of /opt/zendto/templates/header.tpl.
You could change it to "{$zendToURL}index" or "${zendToURL}index.php"
instead.

I didn't add anything, as I always think that have the "index..." on the
end of a URL is just untidy and superfluous.
People tend to copy and paste that URL into other things, and it looks bad.

How about I change it to an "if" statement, so it doesn't add "index..."
unless $zendToURL is blank?
That way we both win.

Change line 231 to say this instead of the current link
                         <li id="homeLink" class="selected"><a href="{if
$zendToURL==''}{call name=hidePHPExt
t='index.php'}{else}{$zendToURL}{/if}">{t}Home{/t}</a></li>

I've just tried it, and it appears to work for me. It will be included
in the next release.

> If I had chosen language, then home would take me to changelocale.php,
> but if I have entered Inbox, then home will take me to pickup_list.php
> and if I have entered Outbox then home will take me to
> dropoff_list.php, so... it doesn't work as we are stuck without an
> effective home button unless we change the language and then we hit
> home again.
>
> Regards...
> --
> Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net

'It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. It's
  technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities,
  that yields us the result that makes our hearts sing.' - Steve Jobs