[ZendTo] Missing login

Travis Zimmerman TZimmerman at fsu.edu
Thu May 21 20:37:47 BST 2020

That was it. Our web dev team had to touch a few of the template files to apply our university’s color scheme and we changed username to email in a couple places ( our students are on a different domain than the staff, so we use email for auth ).
We use the local.css file to make any changes to the css code.

Here’s what we touched, don’t know if this could be added ( or some similar way ) for helping with branding or did our web dev team miss something?
Added an id to the body tag.
header.tpl

Added an id to this td and removed the background color from its style.
email_footer_html.tpl

As always, thanks for the help and making this product.

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University