[ZendTo] Missing login

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 21 15:58:14 BST 2020

Travis,

My guess would be that you have modified a file or 2 in
/opt/zendto/templates.
If you did that, then the new versions will have ".rpmnew" (on
CentOS/RedHat-based systems) or similar stuck on the end of their
filename. You need to move the new ones into place, overwriting your
modified ones.

The same could be true of your /opt/zendto/www/css/swish2.css file.

Also, make sure you have run
     /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade

Hopefully 1 or more of those will be the cause!

On 21/05/2020 15:09, Travis Zimmerman via ZendTo wrote:
> We upgraded our ZendTo dev server to 5.23-4, initially I’m pretty sure
> everything was fine. But today when I looked at it there is no login
> on either the Home page or the Login page.
>
> I tried deleting the tpl.php files in templates_c but that didn’t fix
> it. Did I miss something in the Changelog or a new setting in the
> preferences.php?

'I have lost friends, some by death ... others through sheer inability
  to cross the street.' - Virginia Woolf