[ZendTo] Login not available

zend.to at neilzone.co.uk zend.to at neilzone.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 18:40:09 GMT 2020

> On 27 Mar 2020, at 18:30, Ken Etter <KLE at msktd.com> wrote:
>
> Subnets are correct - nothing changed there.  I double checked internaldomains.conf - that is still correct, but I agree probably not the cause.  Recopied the template folder, but no change.  Nothing showing up in the apache error logs.  I've attached a screen capture of what we are seeing.  Really just odd.

I had exactly the same yesterday.

It was copying the templates across which fixed it for me.

It *shouldn’t* make a difference, but have you:

a.) verified you are running the latest version (another apt-get update && apt-get upgrade); and
b.) restarted apache? (service apache2 restart  / systemctl restart apache2)

?

Neil