[ZendTo] Login not available

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Fri Mar 27 18:30:02 GMT 2020

Subnets are correct - nothing changed there.  I double checked
internaldomains.conf - that is still correct, but I agree probably not
the cause.  Recopied the template folder, but no change.  Nothing
showing up in the apache error logs.  I've attached a screen capture of
what we are seeing.  Really just odd.

Ken