[ZendTo] Drop-off/ClamAV error

news at mailoo.xyz news at mailoo.xyz
Tue Mar 24 18:01:10 GMT 2020

Jules,

I'm just reading your message, I'm sorry... In the present context my
users really need a quick exchange solution so I couldn't investigate
longer for this issue. I finally install a Debian 9 machine and it works
like a charm.

Thanks a lot for your return. May be someone else can test this
"PrivateTmp" setting for you.
Sorry again, take care.

Francois