[ZendTo] Drop-off/ClamAV error

news at mailoo.xyz news at mailoo.xyz
Tue Mar 24 08:10:26 GMT 2020

Hi Jules,

I'm not using the Library of files feature and the parameter is
disabled.
It'a  brand new install of ZendTo (Version 5.23-2) so no radical changes
yet except the Active Directory authentication settings.

Some discussions from ClamAV users point the Apache "PrivateTmp"
variable which seems to prevent other service to access files they put
inside. I've disabled it but still getting the same error.
See here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=364706

Seems to be a ClamAV issue on Debian... I keep on searching.

Francois