[ZendTo] Speeding up Apache

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jun 24 09:57:10 BST 2020

John,

I was just going to publish it as guides on the website. I have no great
intention to change the ZendTo Installer to the php-fpm model. I would
need a lot more evidence from ZendTo site admins (i.e. you folks!)
before I considered changing the Installer.

How might we benchmark ZendTo to see the difference on various platforms?