[ZendTo] LDAPS auth error help

Matt Purcell mpurcell at westga.edu
Wed Jun 3 18:47:27 BST 2020

Hi, When trying to log in via LDAPS, the web interface gives 3 separate
errors:
-LDAP Error
Connected to but could not start_tls, it said
-LDAP Error
Check User: Unable to connect to any of the authentication servers; could
not authenticate user. Please notify the system administrator.
-Authentication Error
The username or password was incorrect.

/var/log/httpd/zendto_error_log shows error:
 [php7:warn] [pid 1302] [client 160.10.211.97:57522] PHP Warning:
 ldap_start_tls(): Unable to start TLS: Can't contact LDAP server in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 583

Does this indicate an deficiency in AD config? Where should I begin
troubleshooting? We've confirmed that a bind request did reach the LDAPS
server.

Thanks in advance for any help you might offer!

--

*Matthew Purcell*
*Systems Administrator *

*University of West Georgia *
1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA  30118
p: 678-839-5505
mpurcell at westga.edu
westga.edu/its
[image: University of West Georgia]
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the addressee please do not save,
print, or retransmit, except to return to the sender.