[ZendTo] Uploading - Scanning, Checksumming... message remains after drop-off

Wed Jul 29 16:10:51 BST 2020

@Marlon

I can’t remember exactly but I think I remember how I could detect it. I
logged into my Linux box (Zendto server) and did a

|watch -n0 ls -lh /var/zendto/incoming|

to find out, that even the browser said upload completed the AV was
still trying to upload which caused the problems.

I hope you find your problem.