[ZendTo] Uploading - Scanning, Checksumming... message remains after drop-off

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 29 16:43:11 BST 2020

Assuming you're running a nice recent version, one suggestion which may
appear slightly odd:
reduce the 'uploadChunkSize' in preferences.php.

If ZendTo decides it needs to upload the file in more than 1 chunk, then
your Sophos AV won't see the whole file, so probably won't be able to
check much on it. So it *may* be more inclined to let it through, and
more quickly.

Just a thought. It may not help at all. But you never know...