[ZendTo] Uploading - Scanning, Checksumming... message remains after drop-off

Marlon Deerr MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
Wed Jul 29 15:03:17 BST 2020

@Der PCFreak - Interesting….so when your Sophos was intercepting and scanning, were the ZendTo uploads still completing or where they failing? In my case, the upload still went through and the notice went out to all recipients of the uploads. All works fine except for the Uploading… imaging remaining on the screen.

I’ll look to see if this is related to our AntiVirus as well. Thanks for your reply.