[ZendTo] Uploading - Scanning, Checksumming... message remains after drop-off

Thu Jul 23 15:25:29 BST 2020

Hi Marlon,

I had similar issues. The problem in my case was, that the local
Anti-Virus transparently went between the client and my ZendTo server.
It immediately picked up the file(s) completely and tried to scan them
all locally and then did the request to ZendTo which totally messed up
everything. In my case we created and exclusion for the internal IP and
the internal fqdn of the ZendTo system from the Antivirus-Webprotection
which was Sophos in our case. Then it worked as expected.

Maybe you have a similar problem and maybe you find this info useful. If
not just ignore my mail.

Regards

Peter