[ZendTo] Bug-fix release 6.03-4

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jul 10 11:48:24 BST 2020

Folks,

Many thanks to those who have reported the occasional strange error
message in the logs.
I have found and fixed the reasons why these were happening, and have
improved the logging detail too.

I have just released version 6.03-4, so you should be able to apt/yum
upgrade to it.

Otherwise you can fetch the packages as usual from
     https://zend.to/downloads

The full Change Log for this release is:

- HTML emails now display correctly on systems running in Dark mode.
- 'showEmailPasscodeCheckbox' now has the expected result in the New
   Drop-off form.
- Fixed bug where failed upload of 1 file chunk would cause whole drop-
   off upload to fail without reporting error correctly.
- Fixed 2 Javascript bugs in error reporting for "new drop-off" upload code.
- Improved logging of chunk upload errors.
- Logging of new drop-offs and downloaded files now includes the user's
   language/locale code, so you can see your users' most common languages.
- Tiny formatting change in drop-off summary page to improve readibility.

The current UK shipping forecast:
South Fitzroy: Northerly or northeasterly 5 to 7, perhaps gale 8 later in
east. Moderate or rough. Fair. Good.