[ZendTo] Call to undefined method in savechunk

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jul 9 18:05:29 BST 2020

John,

Please see my recent posting to the list re "Chunk name missing or too
long".
This is all the same problem, which I have just fixed.

It only happens relatively rarely, because only a broken upload will
cause that line of code to be executed.

John — One thing: assuming that drop-off is still sat on your server,
could you run it through "unzip -v" to see if it's actually all there,
and the zip file "works"?

On 09/07/2020 17:32, John Thurston via ZendTo wrote:
> I'm seeing several of these:
>
>> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method
>> NSSDropbox::_authorizedUser() in
>> /opt/zendto/www/savechunk.php:108\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown
>> in /opt/zendto/www/savechunk.php on line 108
>

> in my apache log
>
> In the zendto log, at that same time, I see this activity* logged:
>
>> Info: downloading claimID b.3MJ as single zip file Alaska
>> ZendTo-b.3MJ.zip
>> Info: no need to send confirmation email to john.doe at alaska.gov for
>> claim b.3MJ
>> Info: pickup of claimID b.3MJ as zip by jane.doe at alaska.gov completed.
>> Info: Virus scan of dropped-off files /var/zendto/incoming/G.FY.1
>> /var/zendto/incoming/G.FY.2 for passed successfully
>

> I don't understand how there can be an occasional "undefined method"
> error. Isn't it "defined" or "undefined"? Why does something like that
> only show up a couple of times a day?
>
> Version 6.01-2 on CentOS 7
>
> * somewhat redacted

'A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways
  before crossing a one-way street.' - Doug Linder