[ZendTo] Call to undefined method in savechunk

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Jul 9 17:32:21 BST 2020

I'm seeing several of these:

> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method NSSDropbox::_authorizedUser() in /opt/zendto/www/savechunk.php:108\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in /opt/zendto/www/savechunk.php on line 108

in my apache log

In the zendto log, at that same time, I see this activity* logged:

> Info: downloading claimID b.3MJ as single zip file Alaska ZendTo-b.3MJ.zip
> Info: no need to send confirmation email to john.doe at alaska.gov for claim b.3MJ
> Info: pickup of claimID b.3MJ as zip by jane.doe at alaska.gov completed.
> Info: Virus scan of dropped-off files  /var/zendto/incoming/G.FY.1 /var/zendto/incoming/G.FY.2 for  passed successfully

I don't understand how there can be an occasional "undefined method"
error. Isn't it "defined" or "undefined"? Why does something like that
only show up a couple of times a day?

Version 6.01-2 on CentOS 7

* somewhat redacted

John Thurston    907-465-8591