[ZendTo] Request a drop off email - weird issue

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Wed Jan 22 14:37:34 GMT 2020

Great!  Thanks Jules!  Any idea when that feature will be available?

Ken
>>> Jules <Jules at Zend.To> 1/22/2020 9:35 AM >>>
> Ken,

I had always assumed people would want that Organization field to be
editable, as I live in a large org (a University of 28,000 students) in
which there are many sub-parts, and some users may not want "University
of Southampton" forced into the emails sent as requests from drop-offs.
But there again, most smaller organisations would not want this to be
editable.
So I have added a new config option for you:
// When you are creating a request for a drop-off, do you want to be

// able to edit the value set for the Organisation in the emails

// sent to the person receiving the request?

// Set this to FALSE for small or simple organisations.

// Set this to TRUE for large or complex organisations where there may

// be many sub-organisations sharing the same installation of ZendTo,

// such as one deployed by a country's entire government.

'requestSenderOrgIsEditable' => TRUE,

That should do what you want.