[ZendTo] Request a drop off email - weird issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jan 22 14:35:45 GMT 2020

Ken,

I had always assumed people would want that Organization field to be
editable, as I live in a large org (a University of 28,000 students) in
which there are many sub-parts, and some users may not want "University
of Southampton" forced into the emails sent as requests from drop-offs.

But there again, most smaller organisations would not want this to be
editable.

So I have added a new config option for you:

   // When you are creating a request for a drop-off, do you want to be
   // able to edit the value set for the Organisation in the emails
   // sent to the person receiving the request?
   // Set this to FALSE for small or simple organisations.
   // Set this to TRUE for large or complex organisations where there may
   // be many sub-organisations sharing the same installation of ZendTo,
   // such as one deployed by a country's entire government.
   'requestSenderOrgIsEditable' => TRUE,

That should do what you want.