[ZendTo] Mistake in French translations and no update.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jan 22 10:20:48 GMT 2020

Matthieu,

Many thanks for pointing that out. Fixed for the next release.
Make the change in config/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/zendto.po and then run
bin/makelanguages. It is well worth restarting Apache at that point too,
as it often doesn't notice the updates to translations quite as well as
it should.
That should fix everything. Note the same typos appear in the nl_NL and
it_IT translations too.

On 20/01/2020 9:22 pm, Matthieu Froment via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have found a mistake in the zendto.mo file in French :
>
> msgid "The link is only valid for %1 from the time of this email."
> msgstr "Le lien n'est valide que pour% 1 à partir de l'heure de cet
> e-mail."
>
> It should be "%1" and not "% 1".
>
> I have made the modifications in the
> config/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/zendto.mo file and after i have
> launched bin/makelanguages script. Unfortunatly the error is still
> present in the email sent when I request a dropoff. :-(
>
> I have probably missed something. An idea ?
>
> Many thanks
> Matthieu

The current UK shipping forecast:
Irish Sea: Southwest 4 or 5, becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, then north 4 to 6.
Slight or moderate, occasionally rough in south. Rain. Good, occasionally
poor.