[ZendTo] Mistake in French translations and no update.

Matthieu Froment thieume at mailoo.org
Mon Jan 20 21:22:20 GMT 2020

Hi all,

I have found a mistake in the zendto.mo file in French :

msgid "The link is only valid for %1 from the time of this email."
msgstr "Le lien n'est valide que pour% 1 à partir de l'heure de cet e-mail."

It should be "%1" and not "% 1".

I have made the modifications in the
config/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/zendto.mo file and after i have launched
bin/makelanguages script. Unfortunatly the error is still present in the
email sent when I request a dropoff. :-(

I have probably missed something. An idea ?

Many thanks
Matthieu