[ZendTo] Invisible reCAPTCHA thinks nobody is a real person

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jan 20 10:16:21 GMT 2020

Andrew,

I never got around to fixing the problems with the Invisible reCAPTCHA.
So please don't attempt to use it, as documented in the preferences.php
file:
   // Note: July 2018 - The "Invisible" one appears to be causing some
   //                   problems right now. Leave this set to FALSE.
   'recaptchaInvisible'   => FALSE,

The "normal" visible Google reCAPTCHA should work fine. Check you
haven't got any *.rpmnew files in /opt/zendto/templates which need
moving into place after an RPM/yum update.

On 14/01/2020 2:42 pm, Andrew Hoover via ZendTo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry if this issue has already been discussed. I searched recent
> mailings in the archive and couldn't find anything.
>
> I'm having an issue where the reCAPTCHA thinks nobody is a real
> person. I have set up my keys in preferences.php, and I have tried
> from different public IPs using different browsers, and they all
> behave the same way. When I try to send myself an email confirmation
> under Drop-Off, it always says "Are you a real person? I do not think
> you are a real person."
>
> On the Google end, in the reCAPTCHA admin site, I'm seeing "We
> detected that your site is not verifying reCAPTCHA solutions. This is
> required for the proper use of reCAPTCHA on your site. Please see our
> developer site for more information."
>
> I've tried a few other things like regenerating keys, but that hasn't
> helped either.
>
> I don't know enough about how reCAPTCHA and Zend.To work to
> troubleshoot further. The message on the Google site leads me to
> believe something is either misconfigured in my Zend.To setup, or
> Zend.To itself is doing something incorrectly.

> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Hoover
>
> Network and Systems Administrator
>
> Lampeter-Strasburg School District
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are the property of
> Lampeter-Strasburg School District. If it was not addressed to you,
> you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in
> error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without
> permission of the sender.

The current UK shipping forecast:
Irish Sea: Southwest 4 or 5, becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, then north 4 to 6.
Slight or moderate, occasionally rough in south. Rain. Good, occasionally
poor.