[ZendTo] Request a drop off email - weird issue

zend.to at neilzone.co.uk zend.to at neilzone.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 18:52:39 GMT 2020

> On 13 Jan 2020, at 18:28, Ken Etter <KLE at msktd.com> wrote:
>
> OrganizationShortName in zendto.conf is correctly set to our company name:  MSKTD
> Any other thoughts?

Hmm…

Looking at templates/request_email.tpl, the line is:

> {/if}{if $fromOrg}{t 1=$fromName t=$fromOrg}This is a request from %1 of %2.{/t}{else}{t 1=$fromName}This is a request from %1.{/t}{/if}

That would correlate with "This is a request from Ken Etter of Mr..”

When I do a drop-off, it generates "This is a request from Neil Brown of decoded.legal.”, which is what I’d expect.

The “signature” bit is:

> {$fromName}
> {$fromEmail}
> {$fromOrg}

In lib/Req.php, we get the pairing:

> $smarty->assign('fromOrg', $this->_senderOrg);

Leaving me a bit stumped if your organisation name is indeed set correctly.

Perhaps a silly question, but if you grep -R “Mr.” in your zendto base directory, does that show anything helpful?

Neil