[ZendTo] Enhancement Request - Download Waiver

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Fri Feb 14 20:36:00 GMT 2020

Jules,
I had a request from a company owner here where I work.  He had downloaded a file from another company we are working with.  I'm not sure what software that company uses, but it had a waiver that he had to accept prior to downloading the files.  How hard would that be to implement?  I think it would need the following:
* Configuration option so the administrator could enforce waiver on downloads: all (on), none (off), or user-defined.
* If admin selects user-defined, then the user doing the drop-off would have the option to turn the waiver on or off for their drop-off.  (Outside users sending to our employees would not have this option - it would only be for file transfers initiated by our employees).
* A method for the administrator to define the waiver text (hopefully with some formatting capabilities).
* An acceptance checkbox that the recipient must check before they can download files (preferably the text here is also administrator defined).
* And it might be good to also log this acceptance.

I thought I would copy the list in case anyone thinks this would be useful or has some suggestions for additional configuration needs.  Thoughts?  Thanks!

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com