[ZendTo] Authenticator after update

Mark Allen Mark-Andrew.Allen at icr.ac.uk
Thu Mar 28 10:09:11 GMT 2019

John,
      I had the same issue recently, we had to change the background to conform to the Corporate colours and to get the logo to fit correctly. here’s what we did:

**MAKE SURE YOU MAKE COPIES OF THE FILE FIRST.**

Amend the file /opt/zendto/www/css/swish2.css

comment out *background image line13:
/*background-image: url(../images/swish/background.png);*/

On line14 change background colour to #eee:
background-color: #eee;
This creates a lighter background which the ICRComms team
recommend for all ICR webpages and docs.

topMenu Dropdown menu - change white to black display

On line 79 change colour white to black
color: black;

**THIS IS THE BIT YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE LOGO SIZE**
To ensure the ICR logo fits on
the page:
Change logo line 683 to max width
290: max-width: 290px;