[ZendTo] Authenticator after update

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Mar 27 22:52:26 GMT 2019

I've just been playing with an update from 5.10 to 5.17, and this
behavior is still here. Thankfully, when authentication failed I
thought, "This seems familiar".

Digging through the archives, I found my notes from last year.

Am I the only user doing ldap authentication?

Synopsis:
upgrade_preferences_php doesn't handle authLDAP settings nicely.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska