[ZendTo] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Mar 22 11:00:02 GMT 2019

Derek,

Any chance you could build a test VM using the very latest version of
ZendTo, and see if this problem persists for this 1 user?

Unfortunately the error message you're getting probably refers to the
php output of one of the template files. So the line number doesn't help
at all, sadly.

Can you also check your Apache logs for this same "Unexpected
identifier" error message? That might give more clue, possible.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 21/03/2019 19:32, Pedrosi, Derek G. via ZendTo wrote:

> I’m running v 5.03 of ZendTo on Ubuntu.
>
> For at least one certain user, when a drop-off is requested and the
> link is clicked or the claim number is entered, the “To:” field of the
> drop-off is left blank, and no drop-off is allowed (clicking the link
> to drop does nothing).  When I open a console in Chrome, I see an error:
>
> req.php?req=484624041:77 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
>
> When I do this with any other use I try, this error does not occur and
> the “To:” field is populated, the drop-off works as advertised.
>
> I have no idea what makes this user different (nothing).
>
> Also, when I look at eh SQLite db I see that all of the data is
> correctly populated in the “reqtable” table.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> derek

'The past is supposed to be a place of reference, not a place of
residence! There is a reason why your car has a big windshield and
a small rearview mirror. You are supposed to keep your eyes on where
you are going, and just occasionally check out where you have been.'
   - Willie Jolley