[ZendTo] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Pedrosi, Derek G. pedrosi at millercanfield.com
Thu Mar 21 19:32:28 GMT 2019

I'm running v 5.03 of ZendTo on Ubuntu.

For at least one certain user, when a drop-off is requested and the link is clicked or the claim number is entered, the "To:" field of the drop-off is left blank, and no drop-off is allowed (clicking the link to drop does nothing).  When I open a console in Chrome, I see an error:
req.php?req=484624041:77 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

When I do this with any other use I try, this error does not occur and the "To:" field is populated, the drop-off works as advertised.
I have no idea what makes this user different (nothing).

Also, when I look at eh SQLite db I see that all of the data is correctly populated in the "reqtable" table.

Thanks in advance,
derek