[ZendTo] Authenticator after update

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Thu Mar 28 12:22:27 GMT 2019

I'm using LDAP authentication.  But last time I upgraded I needed to change OS, so I built a new VM.  It has been quite a while since I had to do a ZendTo update.  Thanks for sharing the info, I'll keep it in mind.

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com

>>> John Thurston via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 3/27/2019 6:52 PM >>>
I've just been playing with an update from 5.10 to 5.17, and this
behavior is still here. Thankfully, when authentication failed I
thought, "This seems familiar".

Digging through the archives, I found my notes from last year.

Am I the only user doing ldap authentication?

Synopsis:
upgrade_preferences_php doesn't handle authLDAP settings nicely.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska