[ZendTo] authLDAPEmailAttr instead of internaldomains.conf

MICHAEL R MASSE mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 8 21:11:27 GMT 2019

I currently have a working system which utilizes internaldomains.conf to
restrict outside users from sending to any domain except ones our users
use.    The problem is that some of those email domains listed have
users we do not manage, and therefore those users should not be capable
of receiving an email from Zendto from an outside user.    My
understanding is that if a domain is included in internaldomains.conf,
then any email address which matches is capable of receiving said
email.    I also utilize ldap for user authentication.    Each user in
my ldap directory has their correct email address which could be made up
of a number of different domains.    Is it possible for Zendto to check
for specific valid recipient email addresses by utilizing
authLDAPEmailAttr instead of the very broad and general
internaldomains.conf?