[ZendTo] Installer issue using RHEL7 - wrong PHP version

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 7 12:43:17 GMT 2019

Miguel,

On 07/03/2019 00:57, Miguel Brostrom via ZendTo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Being a relatively new hire I’ve been tasked with updated our older
> RHEL 6 systems to RHEL 7. I’ve recently come to our ZendTo server and
> realized it was time for a fresh install and noticed there was
> installer over on the ZendTo website. The installer said
> Good, you are on CentOS or RedHat 6 or later, so PHP 7 is available
> ready-built.
> Adding the IUS repo.
>
> The repo begins to install but never get’s installed and gives the
> error: Public key for ius-release.rpm is not installed
>
> error: /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/IUS-COMMUNITY-GPG-KEY: import read failed(2).

Something went wrong with the signing key for the IUS repo.

The Installer knows about the differences between RHEL7 and CentOS 7 and
will cope with both. We use RHEL at my day-job at the University of
Southampton, which gives me access to all of the genuine RHEL resources.

If you can manually enable the IUS repo (Google it) and then re-run the
Installer, it should sort it all out for you. It will spot the old
version of PHP you've now got installed, uninstall it, then install the
right one.

> The installer then proceeds “I am going to install the latest PHP I
> can find, which is php.”
>
> It then installs php.x86_64 0:5.4.16-46.el7, which is not PHP 7 or
> higher and does not contain the sodium module that is required.
>
> The installer keeps going through the end. After the reboot I’m asked
> to go the website’s homepage, which turns out to be the Apache test page.
>
> Any ideas on where to go from here? I was asked to keep the OS RHEL7.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
>
> Miguel

'Split apart, reunited, or adjusting for new conditions on the
  ground, a family is a double-edged sword. They're the best of times,
  the worst of times, your keys to the kingdom and the skeletons in
  your closet. If only we didn't have to eat dinner with them.'
  -- Mary, "In Plain Sight"