[ZendTo] Installer issue using RHEL7 - wrong PHP version

David Jones djones at ena.com
Thu Mar 7 01:14:49 GMT 2019

Are you running real RHEL7?  If you are running a RHEL variant like CentOS 7 then it's a bit easier.  Real RHEL7 has a few extra steps like installing the EPEL repo first:  https://ius.io/GettingStarted/

Get the IUS repo installed manually and run "yum list" to see if there are any errors then Google from there.

When I run "yum list | grep php7" on CentOS 7, I get a long list of packages.  I bet if you can get this sorted then the installer would work fine.

Dave