[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Production release 5.21-1

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Aug 9 23:33:53 BST 2019

Ken,

“jq” is only needed for the automation interface to ZendTo so you can drive it from the command line. The web app itself will work perfectly well without it.

jq is a command line utility that can parse JSON and extract values from it. The automation interface replies in JSON.