[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Production release 5.21-1

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Fri Aug 9 22:20:45 BST 2019

Thanks Michael.  It appears there isn't an official package for SP4, but maybe I can get it to work regardless.  I'll have to dig into this next week.

Ken
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019, Ken Etter via ZendTo wrote:

> I'm currently running 5.15-1.  I was under the impression that I just needed
> to download the latest installer and run it and that would update me to the
> latest version.  Just tried that, but no version change.  So what is the
> current process?  I'm running on SUSE, so I don't use apt-get or yum.

For SUSE you could look at
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=utilities&package=jq

I am not an expert on SUSE but it looks like you need the utilities repo.

	Michael Young