[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: Production release 5.21-1

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Fri Aug 9 23:35:53 BST 2019

So is there a way to tell the installer to ignore that error?
Ken

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 9, 2019, at 6:34 PM, Jules Field <Jules at Zend.To> wrote:
>
> Ken,
>
> “jq” is only needed for the automation interface to ZendTo so you can
drive it from the command line. The web app itself will work perfectly
well without it.

> jq is a command line utility that can parse JSON and extract values
from it. The automation interface replies in JSON.

>> On 9 Aug 2019, at 10:20 pm, Ken Etter via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to>
wrote:

>> Thanks Michael.  It appears there isn't an official package for SP4,
but maybe I can get it to work regardless.  I'll have to dig into this
next week.

https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=utilities&package=jq